Concept behind Seeker is simple, just like we host phishing pages to get credentials why not host a fake page that requests your location like
Our mission is to give you all the information you need to succeed in the cyber security industry and become one of the best online security platforms for future and expert cyber professionals.
Everything published on this site is honest, free of charge, and open to everyone.
While we support free and open information, we do not encourage illicit activity and will not accept any responsibility for misuse of information.
We hope you enjoy our catalog of content and wish you a cyber experience!
Providing the necessary information to succeed in the cyber world
Updated tech and hacking news around the globe.
Latest hacking tools released and reviewed in detail.
Get connected, share opinions, ask questions and help each other!
Simple Hacker Setup
- Select Operating System
- Install a VPN and TOR
- Get online Privacy Tools and a Secure Browser
- Able to Access Dark Web and Darknet Markets
- Join Hacking Forums and Discord Servers
- Watch Hacker Movies & Documentaries
- Download Hacking Tools
- Get your Hacking gear
- Read Hacking Books
- Watch Hacking Tutorials
- Complete CTF challenges
Cyber Security Startup
- How to Build and Run a Cyber Operation
- How to Respond to Cyber Attacks
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)- Explained
- Better Visibility for an Analyst to Handle an Incident
- Indicator Of Attack And Activities
- Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS) – Explained
- Pentesting Checklists for Network, Web Servers, Cloud, Android
- Self-Hosted Alternatives
- Threat Intelligence & Incident Response Tools
- Best Free Opensource Applications
Latest Hacking Tools
Lithnet Password Protection for Active Directory (LPP) enhances the options available to an organization wanting to ensure that all their Active Directory accounts have strong
Nessus XML Praser Requirements Python3 Django Tested on Ubuntu 18.04 What it does Vulnerability based parsing Service based parsing Host bases parsing Unsupported OS parsing
CodeCat is a open source tool to help you in codereview, to find/track sinks and this points follow regex rules…How too install, step by step: